Beautiful Red

Our journey to adopt Xiu Dan from Zhangshuo, Jiangxi Province, China.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Response to Miss Burby's class

Chien,

We hope you are having an amazing time.
I am. I'm having fun buying souvenirs. I visited Xiu Dan's orphanage yesterday.

How's your sister?
She's good.

Do you think she's cute?
Yes. She has a very round head.

Have you gotten her to laugh at you yet?
Yes. She has a teeny, little giggle.

How's your mom feeling?
Better.

We miss you and can't wait for you to get back.
I miss you too.

We worked on our name poems and thought of you. Here's a poem for you. We hope you like it.

Cool Kid
Huggable and helpful
Invincible at races
Excellent at math and handwriting
Nice

Thanks. I didn't think I was very good at handwriting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home